Hunting For A Dining Table

Today I started searching for an inexpensive dining table for our formal area that I can DIY renovate and turn into something beautiful. I have searched Craigslist and a few thrift stores. Tomorrow morning we are going to a few garage sales and a local flea market. I think I want a rectangle table and 6 chairs, that will extend to hold up to 8 chairs. Weather or not the chairs will all match depends on what I find.  I am hoping to find something under $100 that has good bones. It might be wishful thinking, but I think I can find it.  The big question is whether or not I will find it in time for Thanksgiving. I will post the status and pictures of what I find... and of my DIY project as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana