Simple Patriotic Candy Display


Last year I did this super easy Red, White and Blue Candy Display... It added a great Patriotic Pop to my kitchen counter... and it tasted good too :)


I used a variety of mason jars and other clear containers... filled them each with red, white and/or blue candies or treats and then tied simple patriotic colored ribbons around them.


The red white and blue sweet treats naturally look great displayed together!  I used a few of our favorites, but any red white and blue edible items would work.


I elevated a few of the containers on a cake plate and set the others around the bottom.  Super simple and so festive!  


I'm trying to decide what to decorate this year.  Will you be decorating anything patriotic this 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana