Day After Thanksgiving - Decorations Going Up

I'm one of those bloggers who just can't seem to bring myself to decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving.  So today as all of our Fall decorations are being packed away, we are pulling out everything Christmas.  I hadn't realized that we have a week less to enjoy our Christmas decorations this year until just a few days ago. This year Thanksgiving was a week later than normal.  But that is okay, I've always started decorating the day after Thanksgiving and that is what I chose to do again this year.  

Tonight we are going to see a live production of Scrooge so we won't be anywhere near finished today.  But over the weekend, hopefully we will get all of our Christmas decorating done.

I'll be sharing this years decorations with you in a few days.  In the meantime, here is a fun decoration that I crafted last year.  Below the photo is a link to more photos and the tutorial on how to make them.













Antique Postcards Made into Christmas Trees - Tutorial HERE



2 comments:

  1. My Christmas Decorations too started after the wonderful Thanks giving day celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting up all my Christmas decorations! I just got married so I'm a little short on decorations because we just started our new family so I've been trying to pick some up here and there. I love your postcard tree idea! I have been trying to find a vintage christmas clock to kind of be my key inspiration for all my decorations but I haven't had much luck yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana