Happy Thanksgiving

The Thanksgiving table is decorated... Here is the preview, before all the food and drinks arrive. Now I will spend the day cooking with my mother and my two daughters. We will spend the majority of the day in the kitchen preparing amazing food for a meal that will be eaten in about 20 minutes time. But, we will have all those great leftovers for like a week! It will be wonderful spending the day with my family and loved ones. I am very thankful and so blessed to have such a wonderful family!


I wish you and yours a very wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving celebration!

Linking up at:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to The "Autumn Décor" Talent Scouting Party at WhisperWood Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana