Dining Inspiration Pictures


Before searching for an old dining table to rehab, I had searched the internet for pictures to provide me with inspiration for our formal dining room table. I didn't know for sure what I would find but I was regularly attracted to French County or farmhouse dining room sets... and sets with contrasting colored table and chairs.  I like the rustic elegance and cottage shabby chic look and feel. Below are some of the pictures I saved as inspiration for our eventual dining room set.






Our dining room set will not be done the same as these, but I do get inspiration and ideas from pictures that I like.  Being able to visually see what appeals to me helps me, a self taught DIY decorator to design for my home. If you are learning to decorate or have a project in mind that you'd like to start, look for pictures will inspire you. I find it's a great way to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana