Vacation Time - Cruise Anyone?

My baby girl is graduating from college this weekend... and for her graduation present we are taking a vacation :)  Woohoo... I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!  Here are a few preview pictures of where we are going... Can you guess where it is?


We will not be staying in a hotel, we will be on that ship you see out in the ocean.


I've never seen clear ocean water and am looking forward to it!

This rock formation is pretty famous and has been filmed in a bunch of movies... I've never been here in person so I hope it really is this pretty!


I won't be blogging while I'm away since the cruise company charges 79 cents a minute (highway robbery) for Wi-Fi internet... but I will bring back plenty of pictures to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana