Shelf Liner Backed Cabinets - Fox Hollow Cottage

I love the Fox Hollow Cottage Blog.  Shannon, the author of the blog is super creative and she does many amazing DIY projects... and they are usually super budget friendly :)  I love her style and she has a great eye for decorating!!!   Here is one of her recent projects that I absolutely love and I wanted to share!


She did lined these cabinet backs with shelf liner paper from Dollar Tree.  The total cost of her project was only $6... amazing!!!


Visit Shannon's blog to see the complete post on how she transformed these beautiful cabinets and see all of the additional photos of the project... Just click to visit:  Fox Hollow Cottage: Open Cabinets in a Cottage Kitchen





1 comment:

  1. I need to make a trip to dollar tree. I would love to do the inside of cabinets even with the doors on.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana