Life Struggles - Father in Law's Health

We were away for a few days visiting my father in law who had a stroke this past week. He lost quite bit of his eyesight and his equilibrium. He is now walking with a walker or a cane, bumping into walls regularly.  He has times where he is very lucid and other times where he is completely disoriented (like getting lost in his own house).  He has had a few prior strokes and each one seems to get worse.  The doctors are saying that there isn't much they can do for him.  We ask for prayers for him to be healed, but more importantly we pray that God's will be done in his life ♥


I did not blog while we were away... today I am getting back to a few painting projects and our garden project.  I will be posting photos on these projects soon.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana