Liebster Blog Award - A Nice Recognition



Thank you so much to Tammy at A Walk In The Countryside for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!  After receiving this nomination I did a little research on this award.  Although I couldn't find the exact origin of the award, it seems to have started in Germany.  In German, liebster means "dearest", "darling" or "favorite".  This award is given as a form of recognition, appreciation and support for smaller "Up and Coming" blogs that have fewer than 200 followers.

The rules of the award:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
  2. Copy & paste the award to your blog.
  3. Nominate up to five blogs for the award (include their links on your post) and let them know they have been nominated by leaving them a comment.
It is an honor to pass this award along to the following blogs:



Please visit these lovely ladies blogs and give them some support! They all have beautiful things to share.




Until next time :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank You Diana for giving me the Liebster Award! I'm touched that you think enough of my blog for such an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! I'm so honoured!

    ~Steph @ Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diana. I feel so honored and blessed.

    Laurie @ Laurie's Little Bits of Creativity, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana