Our Vacation - Mexican Riviera Cruise

We are finally home after having a 10 day vacation.  We spent the first two days a a hotel in Orange County for our daughters college graduation and then we went on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise, plus took Memorial Day off of course :)  We had an amazing time.  I must admit I am seriously missing having someone make my bed and clean my room every single day!  And I definitely wish I could just walk up to a salad and fruit bar buffet, eat whatever looks good and not have to do any dishes ever!!!  We were so spoiled all week long, that it makes being home feel somewhat difficult... lol.  Don't get me wrong, I love our home.  I just wish it came with a maid and a cook!  Lol...  :) 



Pictured below on the bottom row is me (Diana), and the top row is my daughters good friend Taylor, my youngest daughter Britney  and my husband Jim.  Britney and Taylor had just graduated from college (CSUF) the day prior to our cruise.




Cabo San Lucas was stunning and the weather was absolutely perfect!  We actually got to visit Cabo for two full days which was really nice!


I was pretty much camera happy every day taking pictures of the girls having fun and of the different scenery!  My husband and I occasionally got into a picture, but most of the pictures are of the graduates!  Here are some fun pics posted in no particular order...







Trying on sombreros was a must!  Although we didn't buy any, they were cute :)







 



All of us girls got henna tattoos on the beach.






Sunset as we were about to leave Cabo and head to Puerto Vallarta.



We boarded a boat from the dock in Puerto Vallarta for a scenic ocean cruise across Banderas Bay to the isolated cove of Las Caletas.  It is a private beach, where the only way in or out is via boat.  It is about an hour from Puerto Vallarta.  It felt like we went to a private island.  We went for the Rythyms of the Night dinner and stage show.  It was similar to a luau, but in Mexico.












This excursion was five hours long all together and we had a great time.  I would definitely recommend it!


We had an amazing time on our entire trip.  Now I just feel like I need a vacation to recover from our vacation!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana