Friday Shout Out - Join the BLOG HOP


This week I am the guest host for the Friday Shout Out blog hop :)

What is this blog hop all about, you ask? Myself (Loren), Cinthya and a Guest Host (this week, that's me, Diana) will be hosting this blog hop every Friday for the duration of three days. The Guest Host will be a featured blogger picked randomly every week (and can only be featured once every month) from the list of everyone who link up. They will have the benefit of joining Cinthya and Myself in hosting the Friday Shout-Out blog hop along with getting some free promotional space on our blogs (hence the Shout-Out). We will post their button on our page for a week for free. Who doesn't love free advertisement?!

Meet out guest host for this week: Diana from Anyone can Decorate



Hi, I am Diana and my blog is Anyone Can Decorate (http://AnyoneCanDecorate.blogspot.com).  I am a Southern California native who grew up near the beach. I believe that, with a little help, Anyone can learn to decorate and put personality into their space! I am a fun loving DIY decorator & crafter. I enjoy sharing tips, tricks and ideas. I absolutely love thrifting, flea markets, garage sales and roadside junk! I use many vintage and salvaged items and transform them from drab to fab. I hope you will come to my blog for a visit!  Blessings, Diana


 



How to join in:
  1. Follow the hosts, Loren and Cinthya (Pandora's Craft Box and Eye Heart) and our Guest Host,  Diana from Anyone Can Decorate  via GFC or Linky Followers. 
  2. Be sure to link up the HOME page of your blog as this is a Social Blog Hop.
  3. Be social and visit some of your fellow bloggers who linked ahead of you.
  4. Post the "Friday Shout-Out" Button on your blog to show your support and spread the love. Help us make this blog hop grow.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! New follower from the blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining in, thanks for the blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower(Linky, Twitter, Facebook) from the Friendship Friday hop.
    Hope you can drop by, http://momisblessed.blogspot.com/ , say hi and follow back. Thanks.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Thanks for hosting I am a new follower & found you from Friendship Friday hop! Stop by anytime I am at http://www.dearcreatives.com/
    I look forward to meeting & visiting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana, Thanks for hosting this blog hop. Can't wait to visit some of the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana