Check Her Out - Spring Decorating Made Easy

Today as I was browsing a few blogs I came across a post at Fox Hollow Cottage that was super inspiring!  She not only posted some great DIY decor projects for Spring and Easter, but she also included the tutorials showing us how to do them ourselves :) Love her...





Visit her site for the complete post, more pictures and the tutorials at the link below:





Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage claims to be a lazy crafter... but from what I see, she is not lazy at all... and in fact she is amazing and rather inspiring.  Thank you Shannon for your beautiful inspiration and sharing your know how with us!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana! So sweet of you to feature my Spring stuff. Sure enjoyed visiting with you =)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana