Fall Wreath in 5 Minutes for Less than 5 Dollars

I love warm Autumn colors and Fall leaves.  So although this year I was inspired by many beautiful mantles that I have seen on the internet, I stuck with using simple fall colored leaves and pumpkins.  It is similar to the mantle I did last year with a few new additions.


This year I leaned a large gold gilded mirror on top of the mantle... and I made an 18 inch Fall wreath in about five minutes for less than $5.  I bought a basic grape vine wreath from my local craft store on sale for $3 and used a handful of silk Fall leaves that I had leftover from last year. I just randomly stuck the leaves in around the wreath and then hung it from the mirror with twine.


It was super simple and adds a nice extra splash of Fall color...

Happy Fall Y'all


Diana

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say HI! It was so nice meeting you at the SoCal Social tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori :) wonderful to meet you too!

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana