Vintage Glass Bottle - Flea Market Find

Last weekend we went to our local flea market.  I hadn't been to it in awhile since I'm trying to finish all of my current projects before buying more :)  

I found this vintage glass bottle and I couldn't resist it.  I was first attracted to it for the numbers on each of the four sides.  Then I noticed it was old license plates.  The bottle was made as a Walker's Bourbon collectible decanter in the 1970's.  The bottle is in perfect condition and I was able to get it for only four dollars.  



It's a beautiful bottle on it's own but I got it to use as a floral vase.  As soon as I got it home, I cleaned it up and then picked some flowers from my garden to put in it...  It's a perfect vase for my long stem roses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana