Fall Mantle Ideas

Having been busy working on my daughters new apartment lately, I have yet to get my Fall mantle decor up.  Today I was looking around the web for any cute ideas and inspiration for this years mantle.  I could do it the same as last year, but I'd like to change it up a bit.

Here is a picture of last years Autumn/Fall Mantle -


Last year I decorated only the mantle.   I did not include the entire fireplace surround or the wall above the mantle.

Today I am inspired by a few fully decorated fireplace areas.  I love all of the details that went into each one of these.

This first one is from The Frugal Homemaker.  I love her use of reclaimed wood, natural elements, burlap and baskets!


This next non traditional Fall decor mantle is so elegant!  I love that the colors are not the normal fall colors, but it is still so warm and inviting.  This mantle is from My Blessed Life and it is definitely my favorite so far this year. 



The peacock feathers and twig wreath are unexpected and I like that! The feathers add a nice pop of color to the area without being overwhelming.


Notice that even the books are Fall/Thanksgiving related... and an extra pop of teal. Gorgeous!


I am feeling inspired to get decorating now.  I hope that if you haven't already, you are inspired too.


Blessings,
Until next time...

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana