Simple Mason Jar Candle Holders

I have an obsession with mason jars.  I use them for just about everything!  Here are some simple mason jar candle holders that are super easy to make and beautiful for the holidays.  I put Epsom salts in the bottom of my jars to hold the candles up.  The Epsom salt looks like snow, but it doesn't melt and is relatively inexpensive.  You can find Epsom salt at any pharmacy and at most grocery stores.


I quickly put these together last night and will incorporate them into my Thanksgiving table (which I will share with you tomorrow)...


I let the candles burn for awhile so I could get them to the height I wanted.


Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

Blessings,
Diana


2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of them! Seems like everyone is using epsom salts in their crafts these days. I'm going to go and pick up a box. Are they expensive??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epsom salts run only about $3 to $5 depending on the size of the package.

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana