Easter Decorations and DIY Ideas

Today I thought I'd post some great Easter decor inspiration pictures.  I found several that I adore!

Isn't this a beautiful outdoor Easter table setting!  The I love the way the aqua blue speckled eggs resemble real robins eggs.


Between Naps on the Porch always has stunning table settings for every holiday!


I hope we all take time to remember Easter isn't just about baskets and bunnies... It's about Jesus and his resurrection.  This DIY art "He is Risen" from PenguinStamper.blogspot is a great way to remember Him!


I found these next two decorated egg pictures on a blog called Inspiring Ideas.




Love this bunting style banner from GreenJazzFace on Etsy... It is simple and so cute!


Until next time...
Happy decorating!

4 comments:

  1. Hugs and Happy Easter Wishes xo
    Katherines Corner.com
    YourWeddingKeepsakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Easter ideas :) I'm a new Twitter follower coming from DIY Showoff and a new linky follower too, hope you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love these DIY decoration ideas especially the Easter banner! Brilliant and decorative!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana