Crystal Chandelier Prisms - My Source; Great Prices

Okay, so recently I've had several people ask me where I source my crystal prisms for chandeliers.  For those of you that don't know, I used to make chandeliers (hundreds of them) and we sold them via our eBay store (my husband Jim and I manufactured custom lights,  chandeliers and a large variety of furniture appliques for a little over three years (until I totally burnt out on it a couple years ago).  However, I still do  make a few one of a kind chandeliers and light fixtures when I feel inspired!  Most of the chandeliers and light fixtures that I've designed have either a shabby cottage or Paris chic style.

The variety of crystal prisms shown on all of these different light  fixtures were all purchased from one same source.  I will share my source with all of you because I love bargains and I hate seeing people have to pay so much for parts like these via sites like eBay and Etsy.  I sure hope I don't offend anyone who sells prisms on those sites!




If you are in the market for new crystal prisms at great prices check out my source: Great Chandeliers


Go to the links on the left side, click on the Crystal Parts and Trimmings Link and you will find all that you need.  Most would be surprised to know that crystal prisms start at only 33 cents each and depending on the size and quantity, they go up to a couple of dollars each for the larger sizes and higher end styles.      


Their site also sells a large variety of new chandeliers. 


They have several styles, similar to many I've seen at Pottery Barn, ZGallerie and Restoration Hardware, but with much much  friendlier bargain prices!!!  No offense to those stores, as I love them all (I just can't afford them)...





If you saw the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie you might remember their super dramatic formal dining room chandelier from the movie.  Check out this raindrop chandelier, it's only $126.



So if you are looking for a deal on crystal prisms or a new chandelier, sconce or lighting fixture, I definitely recommend giving GreatChandeliers.com a look!  I do not get paid for recommending them (although I wish I did... lol)  I really do love their stuff and they have very reasonable shipping too :)


If you want to see some of the other chandeliers that I made visit: HERE.


Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so beautiful! Iam a glass, crystal mirror freak! I love bling bling bling! forever Ihave been wanting a "smallish "chandelier for my bedroom. I would love to see crystals over my bed. I get total sun in the day time..and I think it woudl be so pretty. But I am with you, first off I cant find small chandeliers, and second if I run into one, it is usually almost as much as a bigger one,and I get put off by that. If I knew how I would make one myself. I keep looking, but never find one I like that fits my room. Mobile home bedroom, 1976, not very big at all and definitely not tall ceilings!I love your article! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....Thank You, I'm just in the process of up-cycling my first chandelier. I bought it while thrifting for only $12. I painted it a nice black-lacquer and am just waiting to put beads/crystals on it. This site will really come in handy!
    DawnLyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your i want to buy beautiful chandelier crystals for my home to make my home beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana