Blog Design Change for this Cali Girl

For those of you that have been following me, you know I recently learned how to design my own blog... and a few weeks ago I loaded my first new blog design to my site.  Well, as a creative person/decorator, although I did like my first design, it wasn't quite me. So over the next hour or so my blog design will completely change.

I am a California girl.  I was born and raised here and I have always loved the beach... So my first design, being somewhat girly and frilly just wasn't quite right for me.. So here goes.  I am about to install a new blog design I am now completely happy with.

Here is a preview of my new Design...


Old design... (cutesy but not really me)



So I hope you all agree that this new blog design better suits me, as I am a native Southern California (beach) girl.

Now that I'm almost done with my blog design... and happy with it.   I will get back to my DIY projects... I've got a few new projects in the works :)

Until next time...
Happy decorating!

2 comments:

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana