Best Valentine's DIY Decor Projects

OMG... These are so friggen cute I can hardly stand it :)  While I was looking for Valentine's decor DIY project ideas I came across a few that I absolutely must share!

I LOVE, love, love... these "Love Note Pillows" from Days of Chalk and Chocolate.  Her website has a fab tutorial on how she made them.  I so want to reach into my computer and steal these (and that beautiful chair!). LOVE!




Another great DIY is this awesome Valentine's subway art from Tatertots and Jello, who also has a great tutorial on her site for this one. This sign motivated me to order some vinyl stickers for my Cricut craft cutter so I can make my own fun subway art.. (Yeah... another fun project on my list of DIY's to try, that list is getting long).  I just wish I had the time to do every fun project that inspires me.  As it is, I can hardly find time to do the dishes and laundry... lol.



This is a super cute Love window from House of Smiths placed above a nice decorative Valentine's vignette.



Super cute Valentine framed art from The Idea Room.  The site has a tutorial on How to Make this beauty along with many other inspirational ideas.



This felt heart wreath is also from The Idea Room.  Visit the site for her step by step tutorial.  How precious and adorable is that face... I'm lovin the heart wreath too :)


All of these projects totally inspire me to get crafting...

I'm currently working on a few Valentine's printables which will be available FREE to you in a couple of days.  I'm painting an old frame today to display them in.  Visit again soon to check them out :)

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my pillows!! I just found you...so glad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny... You are welcome! I love them <3

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana