Fun Fall Candles - Easy Peasy DIY


Check out this super easy DIY project to spruce up your candles for Fall...  Now that my mantle is decorated, I wanted to bring more Fall color to my kitchen table.  

I started with a hurricane candle trio that I've had for several years.  I am using faux battery operated candles that are made from real wax.  They have a realistic look without the danger of fire.

I used jute twine and faux Fall leaves to bring the look of Fall to these candles.



I put one leaf on each side of my candles (since they will be sitting in the center of my table I wanted a leaf to show from each side).  I held the leaves down while twisting the twine around the center of the candle three times.  Then I tied the twine in a knot centered on one of the leaves.  Last I cut the twine ends so it wasn't hanging too long.


I did the same process on all three of my candles.  Here is what they look like now.  I love how something so simple adds so much color and charm to these beauties!


I placed the glass hurricanes back over them and now they are ready to go.   The glass creates a glare on the photo, but you get the idea.  


I will be able to use these candles throughout the entire Fall season.  I will add pine cones, a few birch branches and more leaves down the center of the table for our Thanksgiving family gathering.  When I do, I will be sure to share more pictures :)

Blessings,
Diana


Linkin up to these fun parties -
Funky Junk Interiors

7 comments:

  1. I love easy peasy! Your candles look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so pretty! Such a simple project and just changed the whole look of the candles! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! and how easy! My fav! Thanks!
    I found you via Fox Hollow Cottage
    http://www.the-finishing-touches.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Laurie Ann, Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you found me. I hope you will come back and visit again! Blessings, Diana

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana