Amazing Burlap Deal - 300 Feet - Under $10

This is one of the best deals I have ever found (and I am a major bargain shopper)!!!  Most of us that love to do DIY crafts and projects love burlap!  I was looking for burlap ribbon or garland for a few decorating projects that I want to do with my fall decorations.  The burlap garland at the craft stores was pretty expensive for the short lengths that they sell it in.  I usually found 10 yard (30 foot) rolls and it ran from $7 to $12.  

Then I found this 300 foot roll for only $9.99. Yes, 100 full yards of 4" wide burlap for under $10.  It bought it online and even with the shipping cost for the large roll the total was still under $20.  When I found 300 feet of burlap for this price, I immediately ordered it.   

I received my burlap in the mail and I'm so excited about it I so I wanted to share it with all of you.  Look how huge this roll is.  It does not have sewn edges like some of the fancy burlap ribbons do, but this works perfectly for my crafts!!!

I can't wait to stencil some, make garlands from some, decorate my mantle with it, and probably even my Christmas tree this year.  With 300 feet I will be able to make so many fun and creative things!

I was going to wait to share this with you until I got some of the crafts completed, but then I realized that some of you may want to order some for your fall crafts too.  So here is a link where you can get your Amazing Burlap Deal - HERE

Until next time,
Happy decorating!


3 comments:

  1. Thanx for sharing! Headed right over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burlap! And you are right, it can be so expensive! Thank you for sharing this find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that ideal you gave us. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana