Five Minute Christmas Wreath


I wanted the smell of a fresh pine tree in our home for Christmas but I didn't want the fires hazard of a real tree.  Real trees don't last long in California so we have a fake Christmas tree.

In order to get that Christmas tree smell... I purchased this fresh wreath for $7.  The red bow on it was completely crushed and dirty.  So I used burlap ribbon to make a pretty bow and wrapped some ribbon around the wreath.  I used a piece of twine to tie/hang it from a mirror.  Then I hung five small gold glass ball ornaments from it for a touch of sparkle and shine.


This was a simple way to incorporate fresh pine into our Christmas decor and it looks and smells wonderful.


1 comment:

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana