Easy Peasy Patriotic Candy Display


Super easy peasy Fourth of July decorative candy display. And its yummy too!!!

I used a variety of mason jars and other clear containers... filled them each with red, white and/or blue candies or treats and then tied simple patriotic colored ribbons around them.


The red white and blue sweet treats naturally look great displayed together!  I used a few of our favorites, but any red white and blue edible items would work.


I elevated a few of the containers on a cake plate and set the others around the bottom.  Super simple and so festive!  I love the pop of patriotic colors off of our new subway tile backsplash :)


Until next time,
Happy decorating!

Diana



Party time -
Savvy Southern Style

1 comment:

  1. Love this cute display! I'd need to glue the jars closed so I wouldn't nibble on the candy!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana